This is the Scottsdale monthly luxury property report we provide to clients and prospects about the market. This report is in addition to the periodic North Scottsdale Luxury Property Report that we distribute. This report is for the month of April, 2018. Of interest this month is the following summary:
• The Scottsdale single-family luxury market is a Buyer’s Market with a 10% Sales Ratio.
• Homes sold for a median of 94.98% of list price in March 2018.
• The most active price band is $1,250,000-$1,349,999, where the sales ratio is 20%.
• The median luxury sales price for single-family homes has decreased to $1,375,000.
• The median days on market for March 2018 was 124 days, up from 93 in February 2018.
To view the report in full screen and see all the data, please click on the small square in the lower right-hand corner to enter full-screen mode.
If you are interested in buying, selling or investing in real estate, please feel free to give us a call at 602-603-0708, or email jordan@LifestyleCollectionRe.com.