Scottsdale Luxury Property Report for May 2018
In addition to the quarterly North Scottsdale Luxury Property Report that we publish and mail out to our subscribers, we also put out a monthly snapshot of the entire Scottsdale market. This is the Scottsdale Luxury Property Report for May 2018. Each month we present a report that provides a concise overview of the North Scottsdale luxury home market. If you are interested in reading last month’s luxury property report, you will find it here. The data summarized in the May report covers the time period through the end of April 2018. Here is a quick overview of the key market trends.
- The Scottsdale attached luxury market is a Seller’s Market with a 26% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 97.75% of list price in April 2018.
- The most active price band is $500,000-$509,999, where the sales ratio is 300%.
- The median luxury sales price for attached homes has decreased to $595,000.
- The median days on market for April 2018 was 55 days, down from 85 in March 2018.
You can read the entire report below. Clicking on the full-screen square in the lower right will provide the best viewing and reading experience.
Find Out What Your Home is Worth in Today’s Market
If you are interested in getting a rough idea of the value of your home in today’s market, we provide an automated system that will do a quick analysis and provide you with an immediate report. To activate the report, go to our home valuation page. The form takes minutes to complete and the report provides comprehensive information for you to gain insight into the value of your home. If once you receive a report, you would like additional information and a more comprehensive home analysis, we are happy to assist you.
If you are interested in buying or selling a home in Scottsdale, please contact us at 602-603-0708. We are real estate reimagined.