You can read the full Monthly Scottsdale Luxury Property Report for May 2019 below. Clicking on the full-screen square in the middle will provide the best viewing and reading experience.
We are pleased to present The Monthly Scottsdale Luxury Property Report for May 2019. Each month data on luxury homes is compiled and presented to assist you in understanding the market. Key findings this month are:
- The Scottsdale single-family luxury market is a Buyer’s Market with an 20% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 96.90% of list price in April 2019.
- The most active price band is $1,100,000-$1,124,999, where the sales ratio is 100%.
- The median luxury sales price for single-family homes has increased to $680,000.
- The median days on market for April 2019 was 70 days, down from 51 in March 2019.
If you are interested in what your home may be worth in today’s market, please visit our Scottsdale Home Valuation page. We also produce a detailed North Scottsdale Luxury Property Report that covers all of North Scottsdale. This report also covers specific luxury neighborhoods, including The Boulders, Desert Mountain, Desert Highlands, Estancia, Silverleaf, Troon, Troon North, Mirabel Club and Whisper Rock Estates. If you would like to contact us to learn more about the concierge level of service we provide when listing a home, please call Jordan Ayan at 602-603-070