You can read the full Scottsdale Luxury Property Report for January 2019 below. Clicking on the full-screen square in the lower right will provide the best viewing and reading experience.
We are pleased to present The Scottsdale Luxury Property Report for January 2019. Each month data on luxury homes is compiled and presented to assist you in understanding the market. Key findings this month are:
- The Scottsdale single-family luxury market is a Buyer’s Market with an 8% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 95.78% of list price in December 2018.
- The most active price band is $1,100,000-$1,199,999, where the sales ratio is 24%.
- The median luxury sales price for single-family homes has decreased to $1,250,000.
- The median days on market for December 2018 was 68 days, down from 69 in November 2018.
If you are interested in what your home may be worth in today’s market, please visit our Scottsdale Home Valuation page. We also produce a detailed North Scottsdale Luxury Property Report that covers all of North Scottsdale. This report also covers specific luxury communities, including The Boulders, Desert Mountain, Desert Highlands, Estancia, Silverleaf, Troon, Troon North, Mirabel Club and Whisper Rock Estates. If you would like to contact us to learn more about the concierge level of service we provide when listing a home, please call Jordan Ayan at 602-603-0708