You can read the full Scottsdale Luxury Property Report for February 2020 below. Clicking on the full-screen square in the middle will provide the best viewing and reading experience
We are pleased to present The Scottsdale Luxury Property Report for February 2020. Each month data on luxury homes is compiled and presented to assist you in understanding the market. Key findings this month are:
- The Scottsdale single-family luxury market is a Buyer’s Market with an 20% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 96.90% of list price in February 2020.
- The most active price band is $1,100,000-$1,124,999, where the sales ratio is 100%.
- The median luxury sales price for single-family homes has increased to $680,000.
- The median days on market for April 2019 was 70 days, down from 51 in March 2019.
If you are interested in what your home may be worth in today’s market, please visit our Scottsdale Home Valuation page. We also produce a detailed North Scottsdale Luxury Property Report that covers all of North Scottsdale. This report also covers specific luxury neighborhoods, including The Boulders, Desert Mountain, Desert Highlands, Estancia, Silverleaf, Troon, Troon North, Mirabel Club and Whisper Rock Estates. If you would like to contact us to learn more about the real estate services we provide when listing a home, please call Jordan Ayan at 602-603-0707.
The Lifestyle Collection at Launch Real Estate is a boutique real estate firm focused on providing concierge-level service to our clients. We currently have a team of professionals dedicated to all aspects of real estate. You can learn more about our team. We recently won the top award for marketing from The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing.