You can read the full Scottsdale Luxury Property Report for April 2019 below. Clicking on the full-screen square in the middle will provide the best viewing and reading experience.
We are pleased to present The Scottsdale Luxury Property Report for April 2019. Each month data on luxury homes is compiled and presented to assist you in understanding the market. Key findings this month are:
- The Scottsdale single-family luxury market is a Buyer’s Market with an 8% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 93.51% of list price in March 2019.
- The most active price band is $1,100,000-$1,199,999, where the sales ratio is 14%.
- The median luxury sales price for single-family homes has increased to $1,475,000.
- The median days on market for March 2019 was 82 days, down from 92 in February 2019.
Interested in what your home may be worth in today’s market? Please visit our Scottsdale Home Valuation page. We also produce a detailed North Scottsdale Luxury Property Report that covers all of North Scottsdale. This report also covers specific luxury neighborhoods, including The Boulders, Desert Mountain, Desert Highlands, Estancia, Silverleaf, Troon, Troon North, Mirabel Club and Whisper Rock Estates. If you would like to contact us to learn more about the concierge level of service we provide when listing a home, please call Jordan Ayan at 602-603-0707.