Each week we deliver a weekly Scottsdale Luxury Listings Report that provides an update on homes priced above $1,000,000 in the North Scottsdale market (Zip codes 85255, 85262 and 85266). This post summarizes that report. If you would like to receive the report in your inbox each week, please subscribe here.
- The Scottsdale Luxury Listings Report indicates 18 new luxury homes listed, 32 homes sold and 139 are under contract or pending in North Scottsdale.
- The Scottsdale Luxury Listings Report indicates that the highest-priced home this week was listed at $4,500,000 in Desert Mountain.
- The Scottsdale Luxury Listings Report indicates that the highest-priced home to sell this week sold for $3,550,000, in Desert Mountain, which is 100% of the original list price.
Click on the blue buttons at the bottom of this page to view each list.
If you are interested in buying or selling a home, please reply to this email or call us at 602-603-0708.
The Lifestyle Collection is North Scottsdale’s premier luxury boutique real estate firm. If you would like to see some of the beautiful resort lifestyle homes we have listed for sale visit our listing page. Call 602-603-0707 for more information.
For more information on the market, you can read our North Scottsdale Luxury Report, or check out the monthly market data in our Monthly Scottsdale Luxury Snapshot for February 2020. Here is a summary of the month’s activity:
- The Scottsdale single-family luxury market is a Buyer’s Market with a 10% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 95.65% of list price in January 2020.
- The most active price band is $1,000,000-$1,099,999, where the sales ratio is 34%.
- The median luxury sales price for single-family homes has decreased to $1,310,000.
- The median days on market for January 2020 was 94 days, up from 88 in December 2019.