Research Scottsdale Real Estate – Luxury Report
Research Scottsdale Real Estate
Single Family Homes
• As we research Scottsdale real estate we find that the Scottsdale single-family luxury market is a Balanced Market with a 15% Sales Ratio.
• Homes sold for a median of 96.14% of list price in June 2019.
• The most active price band is $1,000,000-$1,099,999, where the sales ratio is 43%.
• The median luxury sales price for single-family homes has decreased to $1,350,000.
• The median days on market for June 2019 was 108 days, up from 96 in May 2019.
• As we research Scottsdale Real Estate we find that the Scottsdale attached luxury market is a Seller’s Market with a 24% Sales Ratio.
• Homes sold for a median of 97.00% of list price in June 2019.
• The most active price band is $1,000,000-$1,124,999, where the sales ratio is 100%.
• The median luxury sales price for attached homes has increased to $632,500.
• The median days on market for June 2019 was 74 days, down from 83 in May 2019
You can research Scottsdale real estate by reading the entire report which you car reach by clicking on the image below.
Research Scottsdale Real Estate In Depth
We also write a in-depth analysis of the North Scottsdale Real Estate Market which is mailed out to many homes and is also available in digital form. If you would like to read the Spring/Summer 2019 issue, it is available here. We are also available to research Scottsdale real estate that is of specific interest to you. Please email Jordan Ayan about any specific area you are interested in and we will provide a custom research report.